So I had a link to a Fox News report...but people said that they couldn't get on....hmmm...I am sure it isn't because I am such a whiz at the computer....
anyways...
I will keep trying, but if you are dying to see it...I've only watched it like 100 times for his 20 seconds of airtime! it is at www.foxnews.com, then go to special reports, Brit Hume will pop up and then just scroll down to Diyala Progress....
Sad that for all the good they are doing over there, they get 3 minutes of air time! While the bad stuff....well that gets all the air time, anyway....this post wasn't political in mind, cuz once I pull out my soap box....well ya'll won't have time and I might have the men in black suits knocking on my door!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago






2 comments:
Renee
I watched it and had all my kids watch it too. You are doing a great job with keeping up on everything.
ahhh...glad it looks that way!!! Don't ask my kids after 8 pm...the wicked witch comes out. mack always said I have a streak of being too independent....but this has really taught me how much I need and want him.
Post a Comment