i am so happy for you getting those cuties here! and that you will be able to see your feet now! and hopefully the inside will start to feel normal again! I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that you have 7!!!! seven kids! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! amazing!
They are so dang cute, I love the pictures on your facebook! Congratulations, Mack looks like a proud dad for sure! I honestly am home all day long, im sure you hear it a million times. But call me if you need me to run the kids somewhere, bring you lunch, let you have a break for a min while you grab some groceries or just to get out of the house for a min. I mean it! Let me know!
Iraq 2008 - Thank heavens that there are still men who will stand and fight for freedom...even for another country!
Promises of Safety....
"Now the only safety we have as members of this church is to do exactly what the Lord said to the Church in that day when the Church was organized. We must learn to give heed to the words and commandments that the Lord shall give through his prophet... You might not like what comes from the authority of the Church. It may contradict your political views. It may contradict your social views. It may interfere with your social life. But...Your safety and ours depends upon whether or not we follow the ones whom the Lord has placed to preside over His Church... Let us keep our eye on the President of the Church."
President Harold B Lee, Conference Report October 1970, p 152
"If my people will hearken unto my voice, and unto the voice of my servants whom I have appointed to lead my people, behold, verily I say unto you, they shall not be moved out of their place." D & C 124:45
My Music
“He who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one."
wanderer.reader.mother.homemaker.wannabe farmer/gardener.counselor.kiss/hug giver.cook.wife.writer.friend.teacher.maid.taxi service.creator.life coach.facebooker.blogger.historian.explorer.lover.Utefan. child of God
12 comments:
Oh my gosh they are so cute.
i am so happy for you getting those cuties here! and that you will be able to see your feet now! and hopefully the inside will start to feel normal again! I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that you have 7!!!! seven kids! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! amazing!
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. Let us know if we can do anything to help.
Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well. I hope everyone is still doing well. Take care!
So cute!!! so how does it feel being able to breathe again? We're so happy for you, hope youre doing well.
WOW!! They are so cute!!! (I found your blog through Erica's. I'll have to invite you to ours.) Congrats! Let me know if you need anything.
WOW!! Congrats! They are so adorable! I found your blog through Erica's- I'll have to invite you to ours. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
DUH! I just realized why my comment didn't come up the first time- sorry for the double comment!
Congrats Renee! They are so beautiful! Congrats! I'm so glad they are here and now you can really start life!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! More pictures PLEASE! They are so tiny and adorable! And let me know if you need ANYTHING! ;)
They are so dang cute, I love the pictures on your facebook! Congratulations, Mack looks like a proud dad for sure! I honestly am home all day long, im sure you hear it a million times. But call me if you need me to run the kids somewhere, bring you lunch, let you have a break for a min while you grab some groceries or just to get out of the house for a min. I mean it! Let me know!
Oh, ReNee, they're beautiful! GOOD JOB, lady!!! :-)
Post a Comment