So this isn't the best picture! But you get the idea we like to keep our children bound and gagged, and when that isn't available...well we just bury them in the red sand of Kanab! From left to right is Ashlee, Carrisa, Chayce and Kelle with Jay D and me (the mom! if you couldn't tell!)
This is just the start and as I have promised the kids, friends and family that have told me to get busy and get a blog started, I will be better about taking pictures! Maybe Santa will bring a me a good camera for Christmas! Mack received a great camera as a parting gift from his previous work, to document his big adventure to IRAQ (where he will be for the next year!)! I am hoping that he will send back some great pictures that we can post here! My goal is to have yall enjoy the posts as much as I enjoy looking at yours (that sounds kinda dirty, but you know what I mean!) The kids and I have a few blogs(Katy...we mean yours!) that we go to almost on a daily basis to see what is new! It brings yall so much closer to us as there is usually way too many miles between us! We love ya and can only hope that the new year before us will bring us a little bit closer to each one of you and that you will enoy Life as We Know IT, as much as we do!






1 comment:
That is so cute! Looks fun wish we were there! We will be soon :) So glad you got a blog. It makes yall seem not so far away! love yall
Post a Comment